Sunday, July 6, 2014

Backyard Renovation

So my husband and I (mostly my husband) worked very hard over the past couple of months to add a couple of patios to our backyard.  Our yard wasn't that big and we are right next to a huge green space next to the community center so we thought to maximize the entertainment potential for the yard.  That meant less green space but we were fine with that.

Most of these materials came from Lowes. Some of the pavers came from Home Depot. Furniture came from Target.  The pergola was from Lowes.

I cant say it was easy but the process of doing the patios was not difficult just time consuming. Same with the flower gardens.  We are very happy with how it turned out and I think we saved a lot of money by doing the labor ourselves.  

Some before and afters below. : )

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'd love to see more! This is very beautiful. I can't believe you all did this all yourself! Please share some tips! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, what tips are you looking for in particular? like how to's or how much's ?

      Delete